Charitable Gaming Options
- Pull Tabs & Pickles: consist of small paper tickets with perforated tabs that can be pulled to reveal symbols or numbers. Players typically purchase a pull tab ticket for a small amount of money, and then pull the tabs to reveal whether they have won a prize. Prizes can range from small amounts of money to larger jackpots, depending on the specific game and venue. The name “pickle game” comes from the fact that the tickets were originally sold in glass jars, much like pickles or other preserved foods. The term “pull tabs” refers to the tabs that must be pulled to reveal the prize.
- Progressive Pull Tabs: is a type of pull tab game where the jackpot prize increases with each ticket sold until it is won. In a progressive pull-tab game, a portion of the money from each ticket sold is added to the jackpot prize, which continues to grow until someone wins it. The odds of winning the progressive jackpot can vary, depending on the specific game and the number of tickets sold. Progressive pull tabs can be popular among players because of the potential for a large jackpot prize
- Progressive Bingo Games: are a type of bingo game where the jackpot prize increases with each game until it is won. In a progressive bingo game, a portion of the money from each game is added to the jackpot prize, which continues to grow until someone wins it. The odds of winning the progressive jackpot can vary, depending on the specific game and the number of players. Typically, progressive bingo games require players to complete a specific pattern on their bingo card within a certain number of calls. If no one wins the jackpot prize in a particular game, the jackpot rolls over to the next game, and the process starts all over again. Progressive bingo games can be popular among players because of the potential for a large jackpot prize, which can be especially enticing for those who enjoy gambling.
- Personal Electronic Bingo Machines: consist of a handheld device with a screen and buttons that allow players to mark off their numbers as they are called. The device generates and calls out the bingo numbers, and players can see the numbers displayed on the screen.
- Bingo Must Go’s: are a type of bingo game where the jackpot prize must be won by a certain predetermined number of calls. In Bingo Must Go, players purchase bingo cards with a set of numbers on them, and then numbers are called out one by one. If a player matches the called numbers to the numbers on their card and completes the required pattern, they win a prize. In a Bingo Must Go game, there is a predetermined number of calls that the jackpot prize must be won by. If no one wins the jackpot prize by that number of calls, the jackpot is split among the players who have completed the required pattern.
- Raffles: are a type of game where people purchase tickets, and a winner or multiple winners are chosen at random. In a raffle, people typically purchase tickets for a chance to win a prize or prizes. The tickets are usually sold at a fixed price, and the proceeds from the ticket sales are used to fund a specific cause or event. Once all the tickets have been sold, a drawing is held to determine the winner or winners. The winner or winners are chosen at random, usually by drawing a ticket from a container or using a random number generator.
- Giveaways: a type of promotion or event where prizes are given away to participants, with the proceeds going to support a specific charitable cause or organization. Charity giveaways can take many forms, including raffles, auctions, sweepstakes, and other types of contests. The prizes can vary widely, from cash to merchandise to experiences, and the amount of the donation or entry fee can also vary. The goal of charity giveaways is to raise money and awareness for a specific cause or organization. They can be a fun and engaging way to get people involved and excited about supporting a good cause.